Friday, April 25, 2008

He's a retarded

So I am selling my girlfriends IMAC on Craigslist. Its one of the older ones that looks like the Pixar lamp. You know which one. Anyway. I get all these emails from people who want to trade stuff for it. I mean I understand the dudes who want to trade computers for computers. I get that. One nice PC for a Mac. Not a real good trade for me; but understandable. But today I get an email from this dipshit who wants to trade all the worst shit in his house for my computer. Like I want his left overs. He doesn't even want them! Why would I. And why would I give him my perfectly good computer for his trash? People that are selling stuff on the internet usually want money.. Dont send me a list of your shit..Hes fuckin a retarded. (ricca phrase r.i.p.)
Here is a list of his choice items.

Fooseball Table
Small Acoustic Guitar
480fps CO2 gun, cartridges, and BBs
N64 and games
Rare baseball cards
Rare pokemon cards
Beanie Babies
Electronic Dartboard
Cleveland Caviliers Mini Freestanding Basketball Hoop
AJ Hawk High School Yearbooks
Mike Nugent High School Yearbooks


Trade??

No comments: